• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

Hi all,

Just a quick listing of these items before I put up on Craigslist tomorrow.  I'll add some pics tomorrow but everything is in good shape, tested and working.

Sold
Hakko 936 ESD with 907 wand, stand and good small tip - $50 $40
Bought new from TEquipment.com so absolutely not a clone.  Works well, adjustable temp, I'd forgotten how nice it feels in the hand.

Sold

Sold
Weller WTCPS and TC201P wand and good small tip - $40
A great iron in good condition, heats fast and has a nice light wand.  Fixed temp, in great condition. I may be able to find a stand for this, no promises though.

Sold

Sold
Beckman Industrial FG3A Function Generator - $50
I use this often even though I have much fancier generators because of how easy and fast it is to get a signal happening. I believe it's a rebranded Wavetek FG3A (or the other way around) - spec sheet attached below.  Works perfectly, counter is reasonably accurate, will put +22V P-P into 1M and +11V into a 50 ohm load (I tested this tonight).  Goes to 2Mhz and the square wave is pretty good at audio frequencies (gets a little rounded edge looking at 2MHz).

Sold

Sold
Sencore LC77 LCR meter and capacitor analyzer - $300
I wanted one of these for a long time and finally scored this unit a few years back.  Basically identical to the sought after LC102.  I had an issue with Error 4 that I tracked down to the fuse holder!  (It won't zero out the lead if the resistance is too high).

Works well and come with power supply, original carry bag, original test lead (important!), original manual and service manual.

Sold

U.S. sales only for now please, all prices plus Paypal fees and shipping at cost.

Cheers,
Ruairi

Attachments

• Wavetek-FG3B.pdf
    61 KB · Views: 7
Sales pending on the Weller and Beckman.  A few people interested in the Sencore.

I dropped the price on the Hakko, somebody in L.A. buy this to save me packing it up!

Big shout out to Ruairi - picked up the Signal Generator today and had a great conversation.

Thanks man; sig gen works great and you're the best! Let's hang out sometime again!!

Best,

Mike

It was absolutely my pleasure Mike!

Hakko and Weller on hold, just the Sencore left.

I'll be starting another thread tomorrow with more stuff.

Back