• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alps Faders A10K - Various Sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home_listening

Hi,

Was collecting these for a console project that didn't come to frution, so its time to free up space for new projects. Most of the faders are pulls from other consoles but are in good condition, however some of the 60mm units are new.

I am located in Australia but am happy to post anywhere.

I'm selling these in 3 lots

[SOLD] Lot 1 - $130AUD

12x Alps K series 100mm 10K log mono

[SOLD] Lot 2 - $100AUD

8x Alps Master series 100mm 10K log mono

Lot 3 - $100AUD

8x Alps Master series 60mm 10K log mono, 3x Alps Master series 60mm 10K linear stereo, 1x Alps Master series 60mm 10K log stereo

p5wchzk.jpg

qIKl9Bk.jpg

*Sorry the images are so large, I'm trying IMGUR to host them. I suggest right clicking and viewing in new tab for a better view.

200 Aussie dollars is about £112 ao that is close to £10 a fader. Brand new price from audiomaintenance.com is £10.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian (on behalf of everyone but me  ;)) for pointing that out - wasn't aware they were available new there.

Have dropped all prices by 1/3.

Cheers -HL

home_listening said:
Thanks Ian (on behalf of everyone but me  ;)) for pointing that out - wasn't aware they were available new there.
Cheers -HL
My apologies. Not trying to screw with your sale but what I can find out, anyone can and audiomaintenance.com is well known around here.

Cheers

Ian

Not at all, I have done a couple of audio maintanance orders but clearly need to look over the website a little better!

Hope the winking smiley conveyed the right tenor.

Cheer- HL

Back