An Error Has Occurred!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ln76d

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 90 seconds ago. Please try again later.

What the hell?

Why i can't normally post, even if 90 seconds is reached?

That "error" can be sticky, persisting even if I wait several minutes.

I don't fight it. I copy my post onto my clipboard, reload the forum, find my thread, and paste.

PRR said:
That "error" can be sticky, persisting even if I wait several minutes.

I don't fight it. I copy my post onto my clipboard, reload the forum, find my thread, and paste.

I exactly did the same, i could post only after logout.
It happens not so often, but it's annoying.
Big plus is that you can back to previous page and text isn't deleted.

Yes a spam trap... sorry if you fit the profile.

I've deleted series of spam posts only 15 seconds apart.

Ethan is working on other different strategies. Future should be better.

JR

> report multiple spam posts!

If all in one thread, report ONE, and in the notes say "several copies". The mop-men will figure it out.

If several threads all by the same 'member', report ONE and note "same spammer several threads". A quick member-lookup finds all from that member, and the mopper can get them all.

PRR said:
> report multiple spam posts!

If all in one thread, report ONE, and in the notes say "several copies". The mop-men will figure it out.

If several threads all by the same 'member', report ONE and note "same spammer several threads". A quick member-lookup finds all from that member, and the mopper can get them all.
Yes report just one spam per spammer...I already use "show all posts"  to clean their full clock every time one spam is detected.

JR

Latest posts

Back