android help

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joaquins

Hi, I'd like to change some things on my android tablet, the bar down the screen that has home, recent apps and return also has vol +/- I'd rather to have an options instead for example (options for the open app)

Also I'm not allowed to create folders or change the positions of the apps in the apps menu, delete some desk pages, etc. but I use this option button in my phone to do it, so with the first problem solution came the other problems solutions with it.

My tablet is a generic rk3188 wich has a mali 400MP with Android 4.2.2 rk30 SDK. My phone is a Samsung S4 mini, it has the button I said in the left down (outisde) the screen.

I also guess that the tablet should work faster than it's working, it marks around 17000 in antutu benchmark and the phone around 18300. 3D graphics of the test are around 10fps, maybe because the retina displey but still I think it shouldn't. rk3188 GPU is a quad mali400 working over 500MHz. Chrome is speccially slow compared with any other explorer, even with a text page it has some graphic lag.

Attached a screenshot with the bech results and you can see the buttons on the bottom, I was able to add the screenshoting button but not all the other things I want to change.

Thanks

JS

Hi

I don't know your tablet or the answers to your specific questions, but my guess is that you'll need to do some kind of procedure to gain root access to the file system on your tablet, then you can flash with a stock version of android OS. I've done similar to two android phones I've owned, and finding the procedur online was straightforward both times.

I couldn't see any attachment on your post btw...

Here I go again with attach... it already has root (from factory) its a generic Chinese i think like Aoson M33. Ithas some developing tools also.

How do I install a diferent android? Thanks for the tip.

JS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-05-16-21-02.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-05-16-21-02.png
    119.4 KB

Latest posts

Back