antilog pots

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Yamaha MR842, antilog pot across the diff pair. It has a circuit reference of "10KC" I think the "C" means antilog or reverse audio taper
Steve

Hi Steve,

What I ment was: Why not get it from Yamaha? After all this is a pretty special thing, built for Yamaha - you can be almost certain not to find it as a standard component anywhere.

Jakob E.

Yes, I am waiting for a service manual I ordered from Yamaha to get the part number, I guess I will have to be patient. Also this is an old mixer and there might not be any parts available.
Steve

Alphastat (www.alphastat.de) has neg log potis. Maybe article numbers 63250-218 and 63250-118 are what you are searching for. Both are available as 10k neg log potis. However i am not sure if they have the splined shaft you are looking for. It's best to check them out yourself. And also if they fit into your Yamaha mixer.

Flo

It is worth checking with Yamaha as they do have some of these old parts still warehoused in Japan.

Otherwise we have these 41 detent Dual 10k C curve reverse log pots in stock if you get stuck.

10k%20Dual%20Reverse%20log%20C%20taper%20pot%20small.jpg

Pricing here
http://www.jlmaudio.com/JLM99V.htm

and will have single 41 detent 10k C curve reverse log ones by the 1000's on about the 25 January 2005

Joe

We have 1000's of the 10KC (reverse audio) like the picture in Joe's post. We have singles and duals. No detents. These are pots we no longer use in production. We also have 500KC, 10KA singles and duals, 10KB. I didn't realize how many we had until a just looked .

Problem is... we're not really setup to send one or two to Spain. It's nothing personal Steve.

Anybody in the US that needs these send me a PM.

Regards,

Vince Poulos
Speck Electronics

Latest posts

Back