Any Hackintosh Builders?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a lot of problems when trying to install Catalina using Unibeast/Clover,
just a lot of errors in the process and can't seem to install it

Tonymac forums it's also quite hectic it looks a jungle down there

I'm having a lot of problems when trying to install Catalina using Unibeast/Clover,
just a lot of errors in the process and can't seem to install it

Tonymac forums it's also quite hectic it looks a jungle down there
Did you manage to find an error code?
I would check if other people have used the same model motherboard for catalina.. There may be specific Bios settings or boot-args needed.

Sadly, i got a mac mini with an M1 chip in it an 4gb ram and it keeps pace with the i9 machine and even does a little better on video...
that sounds a little like the mini I have on order... M1 chip, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD....

should be fast enough for my email and web browsing... my old mini is from 2014 and sometimes a little balky about booting up. I had to coax it this morning. It just needs to hang together for a few more days.

JR

JR, the thing is a BEAST. Runs pretty cool too. There was a sale at my local micro center and i picked up the mini last year for like $500 or something. Use it mainly for clients that want to do video streaming in the studio. Have it hooked up to my ATEM and stream deck. Absolutely incredible piece of kit.

Start in Verbose Mode -v and post what’s you see on the screen.

i used hackintosh since years.
But when I was a starter I already used excising EFI with the same hardware I have.
But after that I never use unibeast. It’s more stable to make your own EFI and config.plist

Start in Verbose Mode -v and post what’s you see on the screen.

i used hackintosh since years.
But when I was a starter I already used excising EFI with the same hardware I have.
But after that I never use unibeast. It’s more stable to make your own EFI and config.plist

I will get back to it and to trying as soon as I have time again, I will need 1 or 2 free days for it, so I can concentrate on the process, thank you

Sadly cars are becoming more like computers every day.

There was an old joke about what traffic would look like if cars were as unreliable as computers are. ;)

JR

...... could be it suddenly stop to work and : " Format C: " appear on the screen... ?
( ... thanks to the same 2 cents cheap technology , sold at gold price ... ,
advertised screaming "innovation".... )
cheers

Back