• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

API VPR 10 space 500 series

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonsaimaster

Up for sale is a like new API VPR 10 space rack. I DONT have a power supply for it. Just the rack. Bought two and only using one. I have a Chandler PSU that was powering both. Offers?

Bonsaimaster

I might be interested depending on price.  What do you need to get for it?

Taking into consideration that we can just build one of Jeff's 11 space racks, of course...

Yes understand it is the difference between DIY and manufactured. DIY - no resale (at least to the general market). Manufactured has more of a market and people trust it. No offense to DIY pieces. I know that the pieces I build are not for resale. Price will be 450 for the unit. I was power two units with on PSU that I am keeping.

Location Washington DC

Bonsaimaster said:
Yes understand it is the difference between DIY and manufactured. DIY - no resale (at least to the general market). Manufactured has more of a market and people trust it. No offense to DIY pieces. I know that the pieces I build are not for resale. Price will be 450 for the unit. I was power two units with on PSU that I am keeping.

Location Washington DC

Indeed, the availability of a DIY option doesn't change the market value of commercial pieces. 

Please add your location to your profile, it really makes a difference when trying to buy/sell and give help.

Back