Aresol sprayed cheese snack

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'Chee' one Prr spoke of instantly brought about an image of two wino's on a park bench argueing if it actually was cheese or not . be a funny sight to see Im sure .Monty Python would have made a meal of that .

Now that I see it in print 'Cheasy' is a pretty good one ,sidesteps the issue of the product not really being able to say what it is on the tin nicely . I'd be wracked with guilt for eternity if I accidently coined a term and profitted from selling people that stuff though, its almost a certainty the scrapings from a box of old jock straps would be more nutricious .

Ewww just the though of it now nearly turns my stomach  :-[

You'd even feel a bit imbarressed offering a tin of that to someone who just walked out the door of Auschwitz for christ's sake  ::)

'You are what you eat' ,theres wisdom in them there words. :)

Hmmm, three posts in a row from tubetec.

Tubetec, I'm starting to get the subtle impression that you are not particularity fond of this stuff.  ;)

And for the record, the wife came home from shopping today with another can of this wonderful miracle of modern chemistry

I like it.

Gene

I was bored and just killing time with a few laughs , no offence intended Gene
Maybe check if holding the can upside down allows you to get more of the goodness out ,
I thought you might like the box of crackers and exploding whiz can idea ,certainly be fairly fast way of doing it up .

Tubetec said:
I was bored and just killing time with a few laughs , no offence intended Gene

Of course not, none taken. The brewery needs more laughs.

Maybe check if holding the can upside down allows you to get more of the goodness out ,
I thought you might like the box of crackers and exploding whiz can idea ,certainly be fairly fast way of doing it up .

Working properly, orientation wouldn't matter, but with air in with the cheese, I did exactly that, sort of flung it downward, like a 1/4 turn centrifuge.

And yes, I did briefly consider 1600 lbs from a CO2 bottle would be fun, but then I realized that I already had my monthly shower.

Gene

Gene Pink said:
Got all my cheese. And you picture about right. Figured I'd cut back an inch, but the piston was deeper, evidenced by hacksaw cuts into the piston wall. So much for finding the leak. But did I mention, I got all my cheese.

The last time I had this cheese was in my late teens. There was a hotdog truck about a mile from my house, and once or twice a week I'd go there for a dog or two, chili, squirt cheese, onions and mustard, for a late lunch. It was run by the sweetest old lady.

Then one day, it was run by her grand daughter, a stunning hot blonde, a year younger than I was, and as nice as grandmom. Started going there every day, wouldn't you?

She'd leave the truck and come outside and hang out with me for conversation, never saw any red lights, but never saw any green lights either. Then one day, the hot dog truck wasn't there anymore. I pussied out and never asked her out on a date.

Squirting out this cheese 40 years later reminded me of her. Did I mention she was really hot, and that I got all my cheese?

Yeah, the brewery needs less politics, and more silly stories, hope I haven't bored anyone with this.

Gene

Edit: got into the story and forgot to include pic of dissected can.

This cheese can still has more substance than some of the members that apparently only enjoy talking politics here!  ;D

Gene Pink said:
...I got all my cheese.

I didn't, cuz it's not worth a tire-valve, but can live with the small "loss" (gain?).

We seem to have the same piston (there may be only one source of the cans). The last 1/8" did not come out on its own and I was not gonna fuss about that. Note that the expiration date was a year ago and like most cheap oils it oxidizes and stiffens-- if you want the stuff, get it while it is fresh.

Attachments

• CheeWizzCanPiston.jpg
    CheeWizzCanPiston.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 10
PRR said:
I didn't, cuz it's not worth a tire-valve, but can live with the small "loss" (gain?).

We seem to have the same piston (there may be only one source of the cans). The last 1/8" did not come out on its own and I was not gonna fuss about that. Note that the expiration date was a year ago and like most cheap oils it oxidizes and stiffens-- if you want the stuff, get it while it is fresh.

Mine were up to date. Get the Nabisco brand.

To conclude this thread, I have tried easy cheese on many things, and after a half dozen cans:

Not good on dill pickle spears, it doesn't stick well to wet.

My wife bought too much catfish for oven baking, over four pounds. There were leftovers. Reheated, they were a bit dry. Easy-cheese to the rescue, it was really good.

Worked good on canned sardines, too.

My favorite so far is easy cheese on Pringles.

Gene

Latest posts

Back