Audio circuit and PCB design

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baadc0de

Hi,

I manage a small pro-audio related startup that's looking for a circuit and PCB designer. Your choice of software, work in your own hours, we communicate through e-mail. Payment via wire transfer or paypal (your choice).

Works is mostly through hole and some limited SMD, but except for one design no fancy stuff like BGAs or DDR3.. we're looking for someone who can deliver at least generally within the deadlines and knows his amplifier topologies and old designs well. Lots of work is on standard sizes (eurocards). Tube, discrete and IC. Knowledge of FPGAs, ASICs, routing for high-frequency (400MHz+) clocks / data buses is a plus but far from required.

PM me and we can discuss it more. Previous designs of PCBs are welcome for assessment.

Cheers,
Bojan

Hey!!!

Well.....I do NOT design any audio circuits, but.....I >> DO << design all manner of professional Printed Circuit Boards for audio and video circuits and electronic equipment!!! Just send me your schematics, a completed Parts List (with MFG. Part Numbers) and a sketch or CAD-drawing of the mechanical details of your PCB and I can take it from there.

I am ALSO a "Senior Mechanical Designer" and am rather adept at designing rack-mount audio/video equipment chassis or most any other type of chassis/enclosure/housing that your equipment may need. I will include an attachment so you can "see" one of my combined "mechanical & PCB design" projects. Check it out, OK???

You can reach me at:  midnight_blue_designs AT yah00 D0T c0m

for any further details about what you need to have done, OK???

Regards,

Jerry B. Williams
Senior Electronics Mechanical Packaging & PCB Designer
Midnight Blue Designs

Audio Engineer / Producer
Midnight Blue Studios

/

Attachments

• JBW-Designed_12X8 Audio Matrix Switcher 1U Rack Chassis_F&R Views.pdf
    338 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back