• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

bits and bobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salomonander

utc a-10                                                              120€
haufe t3990                                                    40€ each
sa3a frontplate high end version    SOLD
Bruel&Kjaer stereo tube mic set    150€ (untested missing psu)
neumann phantom box                          120€
siemens w295b racked                          450€
4ch v72 rack original                                150€
tbg/eab stereo eq                                        200€
studer vertical vu meter                            90€
huge daven attenuator                            180€ (600Ohms with transformers)
h&e rack for 2x v72                                    600€
ef804 tubes NOS                                            50€ each
unknown mil. amp with haufe              100€
unknown tube amp                                      1oo€

scroll down for some pics

Hi, when you write "tbg/eab stereo eq" - does this mean this is a stereo pair, or one stereo-module?

Best regards
Lynn Petrin

hey
ill try to take a pic tomorrow
the stereo eq is a single module. baxandale high and low, inductor mids. cheers

the ntp is this type (not my pic -but mine is minty):
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mm3FwyidvEwdwkvi-tEdbqA.jpg

Ok, then I am not interested in the Studer VUs anymore, but I am very interested in the stereo EQ has I have been looking for something similar for a while...
Best,
Thomas
ps: your inbox is full

e.oelberg said:
what b&k mics are these ?

they are tube mics type 2627. capsules are 4144 i think. the mics are attached to some "artifical ear" system which seems to be bypassable. so basically on needs the power supply which is the type 2807 and available on ebay usa. everything is untested since im missing the power supply - but priced accordingly. cheers jakob

thomasdf said:
Ok, then I am not interested in the Studer VUs anymore, but I am very interested in the stereo EQ has I have been looking for something similar for a while...
Best,
Thomas
ps: your inbox is full

hey Thomas
i can take a pic the coming days - i dont have a camera myself im afraid. you will need the right transformers and outut amps to get this working outside of the mixing desk. i can supply them for 150€ extra. that would include two input transformers, two output transformers (all haufe), two power stabilizers and two output amps.
without these additional items the unit will only work inside the dedicated mixing desk im afraid. the eab stuff is tricky :)

koit said:
Is 4ch v72 rack danner type or 19" like? Picture please:

i think its neither. it will fit 4x v72/74/78 or 2x v76

Attachments

• V72 Rack.jpg
    V72 Rack.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15
Back