Bluetooth speaker , FM radio .

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

I found a very cheap TG113 speaker with FM radio for the building site , the first one broke at the USB charge point within a few days , then I found another different one ,
Ive now ended cobbling up a single two way speaker from the parts ,
I was able to add a second drive unit to an empty slot in one of the enclosures , I connected them both in parrallel across the amp terminals ,
One speaker was very trebley the other a touch bassy , the combination of the two is surprisingly good .
It seems to work best pointed away .

I added a better FM aerial which made a huge difference to reception quality .

The downside its everytime you power the unit up it defaults to bluetooth mode , which is announced by a Chinese lady at full volume .

Its a PCB of this type or in any case it uses the same chip ,
I wonder is there a way of reprogramming the firmware to change the voice .

https://www.rytronics.in/product/tg113-bluetooth-speaker-circuit-board-module/

So you want to put on a few tunes at low volume late at night and all of a sudden a Chinese woman yells at the top of her voice 'Blue-tooff ready to pair ' and wakes the house 😂

The man who figures out how to customise the notification messages on the TG113 would be doing the world a great service .

Pressing the mode switch just after start-up swaps to FM tuner at full volume instead ,

I want the voice of Leonard Nimoy announcing the current status in hushed tones , not some China Woman screaming at me full volume ,FFS

Back