Can someone design me a logo?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my eye Zam's  first one is best so far ,

I think the extra letters and scripting only takes away from it ,

What springs to mind is form the two C's from the envelope of the tube , and just keep the cathode /heater graphic standard .

I think the extra letters and scripting only takes away from it

+1 Simplicity and impact.  And since there's going to be like 30+ of the same symbol all over one unit, extremely subtle.  Much more so than what I was playing with this morning.

ruffrecords said:
Thanks Boji.  will try that out on a few panel designs.

Cheers

Ian

Hello

Yes that's how it look inverted

I just email you the source data so you can export whatever format you need at whatever resolution you need
It's a dxf so you can also export for engraving

please do a print test as it never look the same as in a screen, for this version I have a little doubt about the gap between top of C and the curved T bar.

Best
Zam

zamproject said:
please do a print test as it never look the same as in a screen, for this version I have a little doubt about the gap between top of C and the curved T bar.

option...

Attachments

• Ian CTC Logo 1.08.jpg
    Ian CTC Logo 1.08.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
and last... I have to stop this  ;D

the "advanced" version (inner CTC is the exact same) for single use at top of the console, like between Vu

Best
Zam

Attachments

• Ian CTC Logo 3.07.jpg
    Ian CTC Logo 3.07.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 6
zamproject said:
esoteric  ;D

I really like that. Attached is an fpd file of a channel module incorporating it. I like it. (fpd extension changed to txt in order to upload).

Cheers

Ian

Attachments

• 8trackerCHv2.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
ruffrecords said:
I really like that. Attached is an fpd file of a channel module incorporating it. I like it. (fpd extension changed to txt in order to upload).

Cheers

Ian

the time to download fpd update and ...yep... "esoteric" seem to work better in small print, as 3d view
best

Zam

ruffrecords said:
Hey Zam, I just wanted to a say a public very big thank you for all your efforts (and talent). Much appreciated.

Cheers

Ian

Ian, thanks a lot for that !!
Cheers
Zam

I like the ones that incorporate the tube,  if you are willing to flip the triode you could get some good mileage out of using the plate for the T.

I like the 'esoteric' one. Looks like two ghosts back to back, eyeing the East and West, or maybe sleeping.  :)

Edit: Just opened the fpd.  Nice and low key.  You can tell it's a maker's mark, but it isn't screaming-out to be puzzled over.

Record. Mix. Play.  I could see that as a footer on a line card (advert).  8)

boji said:
I like the 'esoteric' one. Looks like two ghosts back to back, eyeing the East and West, or maybe sleeping.  :)
It reminds me of those big alien guardians in The Fourth Element.
Edit: Just opened the fpd.  Nice and low key.  You can tell it's a maker's mark, but it isn't screaming-out to be puzzled over.

Record. Mix. Play.  I could see that as a footer on a line card (advert).  8)
I like that too - its what a mixer should do. Record. Mix. Play. That panel is the latest version of the Mark 3 channel amp which has a tape input as well a mic and line. There's a big button in the monitor section labelled Remix that flips all the inputs to tape (Play)

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back