Catherine Austin Fitts: 'This is the end of western liberty'

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throwing away your phone won't help. Too many other methods to track you. From license plate scanners over flight data to credit cards. There's no escape.

You really need a good fake identity and that takes a lot of money. The govt is easy to confuse and mislead. Your bank isn't...

My Overton window was tested with this one! The problem for me is that their conversation assumes the entire cannon of 'conspiracy theories' are gospel truth. Speculation and revelation become suspiciously autopoietic. It's hard to trust whistleblowers whose evidence is autobiographical. Give us some data along with that (very entertaining) testimony.

For example:

Last edited:
One thing I know from history is that those who demand to know every detail of people's minds, censor information, demand control of the narrative, turn people against each other, and demonize those that would think differently, generally always have the people's best interest in mind. Why else would they do it, if not for our health? I definitely need a nanny state for my own health. If I weren't told what to do, boy, I wouldn't KNOW what to do.

Kidding aside, this monstrous treaty didn't pass. Holy cow. Not what I expected. Did the "Third World " just save the "First World?" Until they try it again in 2024 anyway. . .

Back