• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Cheap Chinese EQ Knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimG

GDIY Supporter
This is for all the folks who built an affordable equalizer project and at the end realize “I need to buy 16 knobs!”
Find good colors in stock was also hard for me.

These are pretty good, for cheap collet type knobs, from an Aibaba vendor (Yueqing Omter Electronic & Technology Co., Ltd), from when I was starting my W492 project.

15x15mm, 4 colors of caps (with white lines) and optional colored pointers.

For 1/4” shafts, brass insets and setting screws:

Look great from 5 feet.

1 set of 8 (2 red, 2 blue, 2 yellow and 2 green, SHIPPED USA ONLY in a small padded envelope for $15 PayPal friends and family or similar.

Buy the full Monty, 16 knobs, for $25 PP.
(2 sets of 8 as above)

On the Creative Clowns front panel they are pretty well sized?, You can read the legend on the front panel from Frank.
The pointers are too much here, but could be awesome somewhere else.

Let me know if you have questions. I have 8 sets of 8?

TimG

Attachments

• IMG_5151.jpeg
    IMG_5151.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5146.jpeg
    IMG_5146.jpeg
    903.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5145.jpeg
    IMG_5145.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5144.jpeg
    IMG_5144.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5149.jpeg
    IMG_5149.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I always have trouble with the Alibaba search engine - kit returns many irrelevant results. What did you search for?

Cheers

ian

Once I got into knob vendors, I wound finding a seller who had very similar items and, to me, what looked like solid production and then in the chat dialog asked about very specific requests. Do you have 13mm? No but here is our whole catalog…
They read back every single detail.

I’ll find their name, because I’d recommend them.

Looking for 13mm knobs, I did what Alibaba calls an RFQ, where you say what you are looking for, and vendors will reach out to you on Alibaba with quotes, some of them still contact me 2 years later just in case. Some not even close to what I need but it’s fun to see what they offer.

If you like it they send you a link to make a purchase.

I had a dispute when I bought a $100 u87 clone that was supposed to have switches. I had screenshots wow the dialog with the vendor who said it was switched. And Alipay resolved it in my favor and I got my mic for free.

It’s kind of fun. I bet you could get customs for some of your standard boards and projects very cheap.
Cost nothing to ask!

You could get 100 sleds to fit your basic TLA And ETM cards for probably 50 cents each Why? I don’t know, but I’d give you $2 for one.

I just sent an RFQ for a 5u 19” desktop rack to see what I get offered from metal benders.

Samples are often free or for FedEx shipping, even if below their MOQ. Never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
Do you have a stereo set ? And i would order (even based in germany) thru myus.com , so you ship to us address.
let me know...

My hope was to use inexpensive US postal mailers for easy shipping.
If it’s the same on my end, id make the same deal for 16 knobs, 4 colors each .

PM me and let’s talk about it!

Back