• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted CLOSED - 100pf polystyrene capacitor (250V or 350V or 630V)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another option if stuck is to run 2 in series or parallel (4 in series-parallel etc for more options). Series gives 1/2 the farads value but x2 voltage rating, parallel x2 farads value and same voltage rating.

Whoops Ive a bunch of styros in my stash , Im almost certain I can find you something suitable . I''l check over the weekend .

Whoops Ive a bunch of styros in my stash , Im almost certain I can find you something suitable . I''l check over the weekend .

Thank you so much mate.
Besides the 100pf (250V to 630V) if you find also a 270pf 160V please keep it because I also need one of those.

Thanks once again

I got a ball of mixed styroflex caps , there all new but there is some tarnish on the legs . Axial mount mostly
The tollerances are fairly tight to begin with 5,2and 1% ratings , Ive found the 1% caps read correct to three decimal places usually .

Last edited:
I located my store of styros Whoops ,
I'll go over stuff with the LCR just to make sure its on target , might be a few different voltages and tollerances of 100pf . Was there any other values your looking for seeing as I have the box to hand ?

I'll go over stuff with the LCR just to make sure its on target , might be a few different voltages and tollerances of 100pf . Was there any other values your looking for seeing as I have the box to hand ?

I think he’s also looking for 270pF @160v

yes also 270pf 160V

I got the caps I needed, thanks to members Berret and Tubetech.
Thanks a lot to them for sending the caps on my way and thank you so much for the other members that offered to help but we were unsure about the voltage rating of their caps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back