• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CourtAcoustics Graphic EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L´Andratté

Hi everybody!
For sale is a rare british Court Acoustics Graphic Eq (probably from the late 70´s, early 80´s from the look).
This unit is a high quality 2x31 band inductor based eq, 2x transformer i/o, 64 high quality center detent slide potentiometers, inductors are shielded with mu-metal. The unit seems to be hand made by someone who knew what s/he was doing: very solid and clean build.

Not much to find out about Court Acoustic eqs, seems like Sting used one in his bass rack (that´s what I used it for also). To me the sound is absolutly beautiful but also colourful, the kind of device you put in the signal path with all filters set to +/-0db and the sound still gets big and velvety.  The active circuitry is very minimalistic, it´s all in the copper wire (couple of kgs of that ;D).

400 EU + shipping from Germany with dhl incl. insurance and tracking number, I don´t really want to sell it, but need some cash, so it´s not going for less, sorry...

Attachments

• _DSC0168.JPG
    _DSC0168.JPG
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Back