Crest schematic needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

signalflow

Does anyone have the schematic for a crest centry vx?
The link on crests site doesn't work for me.

-Casey

Casey,
I don't think Peavey will be much help, Century Series was discontinued soon after they bought Crest.
What is the problem with the Vx?
Which modules do you need the schematics for?

JP (Ex-Crest)

I found what I was looking for, I can send these to the group account if anyone is interested.

jp-apb said:
Casey,
I don't think Peavey will be much help, Century Series was discontinued soon after they bought Crest.
What is the problem with the Vx?
Which modules do you need the schematics for?

JP (Ex-Crest)

JP, nothing wrong with it too my knowledge.  I used to work with a VX daily at one of my old jobs and I'm just curious about the guts.  I tracked a few live shows through it and loved the sound.

I keep trying to get them to sell it to me but they wont budge!! :D

-Casey

did you try to look in tech docs section?

like this Crest

Do not expect to hear from JP again RIP. :cool:

JR
Hi JR,
I was very much involved on all the designs of Crest Consoles with JP.
As such, I have some access to my old files for any assistance should it be required.

I swear JP nudges me every now and then as I just saw the chat on this topic on his birthday ;-)

Hi JR,
I was very much involved on all the designs of Crest Consoles with JP.
As such, I have some access to my old files for any assistance should it be required.

I swear JP nudges me every now and then as I just saw the chat on this topic on his birthday ;-)
Hi Taz... Yes JP is missed. I hope you are well...

JR

[edit- for any who don't know Taz is the "B" from APB, the well respected mixer company formed after they left Crest/Peavey. /edit]

Back