Custom Design Cases

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hi All,
Just putting the feelers out here....

I've been designing and getting cases manufactured for myself, and I'd like to offer my service for the DIY community.
If any of you have custom case requirements that you'd like built, be it a one off, or a run of 'x' amount, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Here's a feel for what I've been up to

STA-Level type case ( to suit Bernbrue's Boards) - these are 185mm deep, but can alter to suit LA2a type, or orig Sta level etc.. punched or blank, the choice is up to you !

Custom case for four Calrec compressors

Neve 51 Series Pre / Dynamics / EQ

Neve Class A Pre

Parallel SE EL34 Monobloc type amp

Let me know on this post if you are interested - no PM's as my inbox is full !!

Best,
Steve

That Neve pre case looks good on a drawing, how about some real pictures?
I'm looking for new enclosures (steel) for my Iron projects...

Chaps,
As the post states, its just a feeler at the moment.
The cases shown, apart from the Stalevel type are for other clients - these are just shown for description.

Ian,
The Stalevel type case is 2.5mm Aluminium, The calrec case front is milled 5mm Aluminium, mid and back plates are 2.5mm Aluminium. The Neve 51 type case is 1.5mm Cold rolled steel, and the Class A pre case is 2mm CRS.

Eliani,
I'm currently waiting on a whole load of cases to come back from the manufacturer, as soon as I get them I'll post pics.

Best,
Steve

I've been hunting around for a 1ru case to suit Alison research modules like the original gain brains.

What type of costs would something like that be.

You've been a good standing member for a while now, hope this does well , looks like some nice options!

Latest posts

Back