Daniel "Calm2Ease" from Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Germany,

I am 53 Y. old from Nort Rhine Westphalia in Germany, living between Dortmund and Münster.
My YouTube-Channel Calm2Ease leads me to video and audio themes. I started with Behringer-Replica of the Shure SM 58 and also a Behringer Mixer. I was so dissapointed with the sound...
Because of that I switched to Rode NT1 5th with Scarlet 2i2 and later via USB to Adobe Audition. After that I was very satisfied. My Channel about professional Stress-Management was not successfull. I also do VoiceOver on voices.com and Fiverr. It leads to 1000 $ in one year. Sounds great, but I did more than hundred audio-hours for proposals. I was asking, if it was a lack of talent began to be interested in sound-quality and techniques. I was slowly doing better. You can hear my first 8 hours audio-book in german language on YT. Now I want to try FieldRecording as a new Hobbý, maybe with a new YT-Channel around sounds. Yesterday I ordered a Zoom F6-Recorder which I want to try with the cheap behringer C2. My wife did not allow to buy expensive ones without proof of concept :) The usual recommended gear on YT is quitre expensive. So I want to have the best Audio Sound of Microphones on lowest possible price. I will try to soldering some pieces without knowledge of it. So I did not found any tipps in Germany, because YT shows me the english spoken community. Because of that I am here, please forgive my falses with the english written.
Hope to get some Tips for good videos of making those micropohone kits. The other reason is, that my 14 y old son and me hopefully become a team in it for the future, he did small mounted soldering at the age of 7. After that I regret, not be able to show him those techniques, so he lost interest in soldering. Maybe you also know how to motivate "us".
What do you think about the idea of showing the beginnings on YT in german language. I did not find any german comparsion with the ethusiasts here, which I can find also on YT:)

Best,
Daniel Frank-Vetter

P.S.
If you want to see me in Person:
https://www.youtube.com/@Calm2Ease

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back