DB Technologies T12 Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi to everyone

I would like to know if do someone have the DB Technologies T12 Schematic?….I have a serious problem with 4 units like these for bad AC conector supply; the neutral wire was connected to the hot line, the loudspeakers coming with a loud noise and now I have some input inductors filters burned in the input board and the units doesn’t sound.

Any help in order to get the schematic will be appreciate so much!!

Thanks anticipated
opacheco

Attachments

• 38B41481-50DA-48B0-8B6B-B6076CB59441.jpeg
    38B41481-50DA-48B0-8B6B-B6076CB59441.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Looks like someone plugged it up wrong.
The last ones I had in for service that had blown input inductors was customer error whilst plugging them in. Got them all working after about half an hour on each one.
The Neutral and Live configuration is of no consequence as the SMPSU is islolated. I do agree that it should have been wired correctly in the first place.
If you email DB Tech they will send you details if you are a bonefide repairer.

Looks like someone plugged it up wrong.
The last ones I had in for service that had blown input inductors was customer error whilst plugging them in. Got them all working after about half an hour on each one.
The Neutral and Live configuration is of no consequence as the SMPSU is islolated. I do agree that it should have been wired correctly in the first place.
If you email DB Tech they will send you details if you are a bonefide repairer.
Thanks for your comments! but DB Tech is very high complicated company in this schematic share with particulars. I search for someone have them and want to share with me urgently in order to make them work my units,

Do someone have the schematics for share?

opacheco

Back