• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Desperately seeking a dual 100K PCB-mount audio taper pot with very specific dimensions (Radiohm)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwayfair

I'm doing a wah pedal repair, and the customer was able to partially read the pot for me but missed the crucial word "Audio" on the pot. This company marks their Audio taper pots with a B, adding to the confusion. We found this: Radiohm 20mm Potentiometer 100K Lin A Dual Stereo 6.3mm D Spindle B8 20G Z185 | eBay but once I got the pedal in hand I discovered it was the wrong taper.

The height between the two rows of pins is about 13/32" (I suspect this pot is Imperial measurements). The threads are 3/8" tall and the shaft is 1/2" tall x 1/4" diameter. The pins are 7/32" between the outer points.

That does look close on the body side. I can cut the shaft down but it might be a little smaller around. Good find!

Latest posts

Back