Detroit Women's conference

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveP said:
What Trump did was an abuse of power and I'm sure he feels embarrassed about it now that the climate has changed.  One climate change he cannot deny.

DaveP

You actually think he's capable of feeling embarrassed? I'm not so sure.

You actually think he's capable of feeling embarrassed? I'm not so sure
There is a great difference between what you see on TV and what goes on behind closed doors, he has a wife and daughter who will make sure he is.

Being married for 30 years, I have had heard an awful lot about how women think ;)

DaveP

Btw, given yesterday's mass murder and last week's terrorist attack in NYC, shouldn't we be lamenting the mental state of men?

DaveP said:
There is a great difference between what you see on TV and what goes on behind closed doors, he has a wife and daughter who will make sure he is.

Being married for 30 years, I have had heard an awful lot about how women think ;)

DaveP

Yes, that makes sense, but I think it ignores the possibility that his capacity for empathy and emotion is very low. He lobbied for the execution of 5 black teenagers, and when they were exonerated after 13 years in jail his response was 'Well what do you think five black teenagers are up to in Central Park in the evening?'.

I don't see any signs of empathy in that guy. Zero.

I don't see any signs of empathy in that guy. Zero.
You are probably right, he does not seem the type to shed a tear.

In the end, it is what he does that will have a lasting effect or not, mass shootings are getting to be a monthly event now, before long they will be weekly and almost routine.  Maybe when they lose the power to shock, the perps will lose interest.  During the London blitz, people had to get used to hundreds dying every night, you can't hold all that in your head when you have a war to fight.

DaveP

Latest posts

Back