Don't know if this is the right forum....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morob

... but does anyone on here know from where PCBgrinder ships their products and what package delivery company they use? I ordered the GSSL pcbs last week. This sunday PCBGrinder sent me a mail that my package had been shipped and was on its way.... but there was no shipping information, no track and trace number, no information on when I could expect the package to arrive, nothing. And I have tried to contact PCBgrinder a lot of times this week, but they don't answer my phonecalls and they don't reply to my mails. And as far as I can see on PCBgrinders website, they are located in Odense Denmark. And so am I! I just happen to live in Odense Denmark. So... I'm guessing that the package is being shipped from Odense Denmark to Odense Denmark. But how can that take now 5 business days without the package arriving? I'm confused here, when should I be home for package delivery and where can I get just a little bit of information about my package? Or how do I manage to get a hold on PCBGrinder?

... but does anyone on here know from where PCBgrinder ships their products and what package delivery company they use? I ordered the GSSL pcbs last week. This sunday PCBGrinder sent me a mail that my package had been shipped and was on its way.... but there was no shipping information, no track and trace number, no information on when I could expect the package to arrive, nothing. And I have tried to contact PCBgrinder a lot of times this week, but they don't answer my phonecalls and they don't reply to my mails. And as far as I can see on PCBgrinders website, they are located in Odense Denmark. And so am I! I just happen to live in Odense Denmark. So... I'm guessing that the package is being shipped from Odense Denmark to Odense Denmark. But how can that take now 5 business days without the package arriving? I'm confused here, when should I be home for package delivery and where can I get just a little bit of information about my package? Or how do I manage to get a hold on PCBGrinder?
Hello,
I got some orders years ago came in regular mail very well packed (vacuum sealed) great pcb. Obviously something went wrong in the shipping but i wouldn't worry, if you have to troubleshoot your build down the line it might take more than 5 days :)
The Gssl is great Thanks Jackob (also in Denmark )

Hello,
I got some orders years ago came in regular mail very well packed (vacuum sealed) great pcb. Obviously something went wrong in the shipping but i wouldn't worry, if you have to troubleshoot your build down the line it might take more than 5 days :)
The Gssl is great Thanks Jackob (also in Denmark )
I'm not worried as such. Just a bit annoyed that there is no info and no way to get a hold on PCBGrinder.

Latest posts

Back