• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DripElectronics Kits -2x Fairchild 660, NOS 6386 Tubes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleaned up this thread an removed the sold stuff.

If someone is interested in a single set for the REDD - let me know. Someone from here would take the other one.

Price drop for the 670 sets! New price: 1300€ Thats pretty reasonable for a complete set of NOS 6386.

Still a single REDD47 for sale. Just PM me and I´ll seperate the sets.

Is there documentation and build instructions for the Redd? Where can I get build details/troubleshooting help if I need it?

I am interested.

Thx

Whereabouts in Germany are you and the equipment?

Please PM if you'd rather not say on the open forum...

Only one 670 Kit left......
I do have a spare front panel for this one for sale.

Just wanted to tell anyone interested, I had a terrific experience with Mario (Mr_K).

I bought a REDD 47 board and 3U box from him. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the shipping - took 6-8 weeks and I was really nervous! Mario kept in communication with me via PM to find out if I'd received the package, and when I hadn't, he followed up several times with the shipping company. I guess there was a holdup in customs and then a delay due to the Christmas holidays.

Yesterday the box finally arrived at my door. Everything arrived in perfect shape! You shoulda seen the incredible job he did packing the stuff! Great communication, great follow-through - he's a heckuva guy so if you're thinking about pulling the trigger, just know he'll do right by you.

Thank-you Mario for being proactive and caring about the people you work with.

Best,

Mike

The 660 sets including the panels are most likely sold.

There is only one 670 set left. I´d like to keep the front panel for this set in case the buyer of the set would like to have the panel, too.
Sorry :(

Hello Mario

What's the mouser part # for the case sides? I am having a hard time finding them, but have some projects where I think they would be a good fit.

If I had more money I would pick up a 670 kit from you in a heartbeat! :D

Hi,

Due to your inbox is full so I have to post here. I want to buy 01 of 660 set. Please send invoice to my Paypal : [email protected], I'll pay instantly.

My shipping address is:
TRAC NGOC LINH
178/Lau1, Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thanks!

Hey Mario - I've been trying to connect about the 670 but your inbox is full. I'm curious about the cost of the front plate, but for the most part I'm ready to go at this end.

Sorry about the inbox issue..... I´ve deleted lots of messages.
Please contact me again via PN

Latest posts

Back