E. Samuel Rogers, Sr. - Institute of Technology

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matriachamplification

Wall Thomas
Hello Friends,

With several (understandable) false starts these past few weeks, we did not want to get sucked into a shame spiral so I am opening up and breaking this cycle today. With love! Hello again friends! Let's dicuss...

We're in need of some insightful audio technician selecting topics to build series of course modules from. Custom Tube Console Technology there is more then enough lessons in Mr. Thompson-Bells literature alone.

We can help people with Mental Health Disabilities now. Its all we really every wanted to be able to do. Now we can thanks to all of you. Tears gang! Crocodile Tears everybody!

@JohnRoberts do you know about these analytics?
We have been informed that online education programs is a booming industry with expected $422 billion dollar growth market by 2025, from what baseline I dont know. We are now testing the waters and building a formidable mock website to ramp things up.The overhead on setting this up is hundreds of dollers plus some man/woman power.

Can we rope GDIY into this somehow?

Ideas... we need ideas!

Coffee O'Clock!

Wall and Wilma

Last edited:
E. Samuel Rogers, Sr. - Institute of Technology

Named after and supported by The Rogers Family (Rogers Canada).

All this was done years ago. We are now only just moving forward on the actual schooling program. As I am entering the field to aquire my PHD in acoustics at McGill University in Montreal (dates pending), all this is my real world thesis.

"Wall Thomas, PHD."

And there is already many jokes about "The Mad Doctor Jekill and Mr. Hide" but we like the referenece :)

Website template almost completed.

Wall

Latest posts

Back