Editorial Manipulation.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiple real photos of Trump with Epstein and multiple corrupt connections (Acosta, Dershowitz)

An accusation by a woman who claims Trump raped her at Epstein's house when she was 13.  Think there might be a video of it in Epstein's safe?

Believe what you want to believe - don't let the facts get in the way. Considering all the evidence of Trump's hypocrisy, nastiness, and shallow character it's beyond me how anyone would have voted for or defend him.

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    51.7 KB
dmp said:
Multiple real photos of Trump with Epstein and multiple corrupt connections (Acosta, Dershowitz)

An accusation by a woman who claims Trump raped her at Epstein's house when she was 13.  Think there might be a video of it in Epstein's safe?

Believe what you want to believe - don't let the facts get in the way. Considering all the evidence of Trump's hypocrisy, nastiness, and shallow character it's beyond me how anyone would have voted for or defend him.
"Real" photos?

I am still waiting for the false accusations thrown at Kavanaugh to get investigated and false testimony  prosecuted.  His primary accuser failed to remember specific details avoiding possible perjury charges.

Don't hold your breath waiting for more bombshells from Michael Avenatti, he is currently in court dealing with millions of his own embezzlement charges (stealing from his own clients). Of course even he is innocent until proved guilty.  :mad:

"Alan Dershowitz"? The constitutional law scholar and noted civil libertarian? I always though he was liberal until he offered a legal defense of President Trump (purely on the law, not politics). I guess that is all it takes these day to lose your liberal credibility.

Acosta's crime is apparently that he serves in the Trump administration, and put a scumbag child sexual offender in jail ten years ago, when the FL state prosecutors were about to let Epstein walk. 

Perhaps we can stick to actual facts, and keep the imagination in check. When that Epstein/Trump rape video is available on youtube be sure to post a link.  ::)

JR

JohnRoberts said:
"Real" photos?

Trump supporters started complaining that google 'removed' photos of Clinton with Epstein a few days ago - apparently to deflect from the real photos of Trump with Epstein, however no photos with Clinton are known to exist  (there are photoshopped photos floating around too - Trump has not tweeted any doctored photos that I know of yet but I wouldn't be surprised - he tweeted a video of Nancy Pelosi awhile ago that had been manipulated to make her look bad). Clinton was listed in the flight logs, along with a lot of other very wealthy people. Mud slinging back and forth.

I am still waiting for the false accusations thrown at Kavanaugh to get investigated and false testimony  prosecuted.  His primary accuser failed to remember specific details avoiding possible perjury charges.

Dr. Ford made a credible accusation. Other false accusations during the media circus do not undermine it. Kavanaugh's behavior before the Senate was absurd and disqualifying.  It's an embarrassment for the country that he was confirmed to SCOTUS.

Perhaps we can stick to actual facts, and keep the imagination in check.

You're starting to sound angry, calling the facts that you disagree with 'imaginary' .
Maybe you need a break from the computer?

Back