EDM Fix My Mix

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott2000

Stumbled across Refine Productions a few weeks ago and they have started/ been doing a weekly fix my mix deal via zoom for a couple of weeks. It's pretty cool and has so far been 10-20 people from all over the world joining in on the zoom... I just lurk since I haven't set any audio or video up yet.... Eddie Thorneick is a pretty well known producer from Berlin? and hosts the thing from his studio and goes over people's mixes and gives advice . . Everyone kinda chimes in as well.
Figured I'd share in case anyone was interested. They usually send a link to the zoom but I didn't get one yet. But the zoom link has been the same the past couple of weeks so I'm guessing it's still the case. It's geared towards EDM but idk what that encompasses in reality.....Here's the run down....

just a quick reminder that our next FIX MY MIX session is coming up TODAY on ZOOM.

Thursday, 01st September

8pm Berlin time / 11am LA time / 2pm NY time!

JOIN HERE:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84910364880

We have created this weekly group session to help you connect, overcome production problems and get answers to questions that will help you get to a pro level faster.
My friend...you can simply watch, enjoy and learn. But you're more than welcome to participate in the conversation and send your music to this email adress! Simply reply ;)
This is FOR YOU!

And this is how it works:
It will be hosted out of my studio. I will go into detail of your track and give you constructive advice on sound and arrangement. You can apply for a "HOT SEAT" to work with me on your music. The best feedback can be given if you send 5-7 Group Stems (Kick, Drums, Synth, Vocals, Bass etc. separately). But a stereo Wav or MP3 can do as well. Simply reply to this email with a link!

Looking forward seeing all of you again today.

Eddie & the Refine team

PS: Ahhh...and TELL YOUR FRIENDS to join as well!​

Back