Electronica Messe 2016

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12afael

Hello I will visit Münich next week for the Electronica Messe. It is my first time at this fair, Volker told me that Haufe have a booth there so I will visit them.

There is something else that could be worth the visit, for audio?

it is good to have the forum again  :D

Rafael

12afael said:
Hello I will visit Münich next week for the Electronica Messe. It is my first time at this fair, Volker told me that Haufe have a booth there so I will visit them.

There is something else that could be worth the visit, for audio?

it is good to have the forum again  :D

Rafael
I attended the musik messe multiple times but that was in March IIRC. Is this related?

JR

No, they are not related.

electronica is the "World’s Leading Trade Fair for Electronic Components, Systems and Applications" while
Musikmesse in Frankfurt "is the international trade fair for musical instruments, sheet music, music production and marketing"

Awesome Volker! could you recommend me some beers? was Augustina or Augustiner the one that you had at home? it is from the area isn´t?

...next week, what I was thinking I´m going tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Augustiner Beer is really great. Its the oldest brewery in Münich. I like their "Lagerbier Hell" or "Edelstoff". Hmm  ::) Weihenstephaner and Franziskaner Beer is great, too.

Yes, Augustiner Lagerbier Hell  8)
hell.png

Latest posts

Back