• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eric Heiserman built M49 w/ Phaedrus-Audio AC701

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

For sale is an M49 that was built by Eric Heiserman quite some time ago. I changed out the tube for a Phaedrus-Audio AC701 red dot. Very low noise floor. Also uses one of his HK47 capsules and AMI output transformer. Includes Pelican case.

$2350 shipped lower 48 States. Include 2.9% Paypal.

Thanks!

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2476.JPG
    IMG_2476.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2479.JPG
    IMG_2479.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2480.JPG
    IMG_2480.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2481.JPG
    IMG_2481.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Could be a fun experiment, but it does sound exceptional as it is now and the noise floor is much lower with the Phaedrus tube. Either way I'm just looking to sell this as I'm building a number of custom project for my studio which require a number of somewhat pricey parts. And I already have a mountain of other exceptional sounding microphones. For whatever reason I just don't think to get this one out of the mic locker as much as I habitually use whichever one is already set up and that tends to be one of my U47s (which I've also built).

Thanks!

Paul

Latest posts

Back