• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold EU: Total Audio Control 511 Rack with MidSide One and 2x EQ One bundle

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helterbelter

SOLD!

Some equipment for sale…….slimming down the setup again.

A multiple of reasons; slimming down the setup to the minimum so I can move it to my recording room, no need to do serious mixes anymore (I suck at it anyway), and a serious need for cash to be able to invest in my house. And I quit building audio equipment a few years ago already anyway.

So, here’s the 51x stuff I really like, but not really need…..

Something I prefer to sell as a bundle:

Total Audio Control 511 MidSide EQ rack

11 slot rack with a number of additional I/O’s and a 5 rail PSU (16v/24v/48v), the MidSide ONE module incl the needed balancing cards, and 2x EQ One modules.

I will also include 2 extra balancing cards as kits, and a few more switches for the rear that you can place at your own liking(e.g. a few extra feedthrough’s). As you can see, the rack has got a bit of rackrash. The modules are in 'as new'condition. The PSU floorcase is mounted on a 19"2HE panel, but can be easily taken off. The modules were setup in a 3 + 3 stereo string, plus the Midside One. (Micpre>comp>EQ / micpre>comp>EQ / MidSide One / blank. Most of the channels already have the extra connectors needed for the I/0 and balancing optioncards.

For this set I’m asking 1200 euro plus shipping and fees. If you do the math, this is a really really good deal.

In case you already have a Total Audio Control 51 rack with PSU, and want the extra rack and modules but not the PSU, I can use the PSU for another duty, and give you a discount of 150 euro. You'll get the cable with the rack though.
Shipping from The Netherlands, and it’s quite heavy, so I suppose this is only interesting to EU residents. Shipment within the EU depending on location, costs 25- 32 euro for the rack, and 25-32 euro for the PSU.
(2 boxes)
IMG_0932.JPEGIMG_0933.JPEGIMG_0934.JPEGIMG_0937.JPEGIMG_0938.JPEGIMG_0939.JPEGIMG_0940.JPEGIMG_0941.JPEGIMG_0944.JPEGIMG_0945.JPEGIMG_0946.JPEGIMG_0947.JPEGIMG_0950.JPEGIMG_0953.JPEGIMG_0954.JPEGIMG_0955.JPEGIMG_0956.JPEGIMG_0959.JPEG

Last edited:
Hi Keenan, well..... same price as we discussed a year ago. But this time the dollar is much stronger compared to the euro, so, down the line it'll be cheaper now, hahaha!

Latest posts

Back