Eucon and a PC

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisfromthepast

Where I work, at a live equipment rental company, when we have console failures, the manufacturer says things like “try replacing the ram.”
This is why Im so happy to come home to troubleshoot my little projects with problems I can hear!

Attachments

• 4C438497-0C72-4674-AB0F-70E9491A1D48.jpeg
    4C438497-0C72-4674-AB0F-70E9491A1D48.jpeg
    128 KB
Oh, Im just complaining. The mfg is sending a new engine. Its under warranty. Module swaps are great for the warranty stuff.
The engine is not connecting to the control surface, which is manifesting as an AVB card issue.
The show will go on.
Im really showing my avid aversion here, its late night.
Waiting on: The status bar of some test process to run across the screen is so boring!
Please give me some gear i can send signal into and find out where it stops…

Yep, Not a fan!
They are a software company, and the Venue show files translate pretty well across desks; better than the other companies. I do give them that.
Not a fan of the recording software, or the way the company made a point to restrict functionality of perfectly good hardware.

Don't start me on that. I work on post and those S6 are just garbage... the knobs will stop detecting my fingers all the time...

And the control room is just not reliable...

Well, i don't get to choose the software or the desk, so i just have to make it work.

Cheers,

Thomas

Avid! How to ruin a great company. Digi was great but that was long ago history. Wall Street is the man behind the curtain.
My old command 8 still works. So I’ll just STFU.

Back