EURO 2020 - knockout stage

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is England vs Ukraine in the next round. No idea how that will go.

Cheers

Ian

At this point, after England beating Germany, I think England can go all the way to the final.
There's Ukraine and then the winner of the Czech Rep - Denmark, the English team has more talent than any of these teams, of course at a given day one team might be stronger than the other so you never know.
But I would say that the chances of England reaching the final are quite high

That will give the lager louts an excuse to imbibe.... as if they needed one.

JR
That used to occur outside the ground either before but mostly after the match, when one team is elated and the other is not (and they are both p....d). As far as I am aware there was no trouble either before or after the match. England's next match is in Rome but travel to Italy is banned at the moment so there will be few if any England fans at the next match. I am sure that once Covid is over normal loutish behaviour will be resumed.

Cheers

Ian

I'm not so much into football, I like this tournament, but I also enjoy the silence during the matches, here in football Spain it's almost a religion.

I'm guessing a UK - Spain final match.

I'm guessing a UK - Spain final match.

Not possible as the UK is not in the Euro 2020.
The U.K. is a sovereign state that consists of four individual countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland each of those countries have their own Football Association and compete to reach the Euro and World Cup finals

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be supporting some Portugal game?

Oh wait...

Thanks for the non requested geopolitical lesson, you should find someone interested in your pedantry. Or maybe do some shit posting, don't you have any meme around?

Best regards

England is doing very well, the team is very solid with talent to make the difference.
I would bet on an England - Italy final.

But Denmark are also doing very well, they were able to overcome Eriksen's incident and not having him in the team and are the big surprise of this Euro.

3 matches left, hope they're all fun to watch

wish you good luck for England, Ian

Football (soccer) is very popular around the world because the equipment list is so short and inexpensive.

It takes incredible athleticism to run full out for 90 (?) minutes. I can't even watch for 90 minutes. FWIW I can't watch cricket either.

JR

Latest posts

Back