• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. GSSL case complete with all the components. SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

SOLD

GSSL case. A friend asked me to make one. I made a spare one  but it is not required. So I am selling it at the cost of components.

All the components are included including  3 x THAT 2181 VCAs. as per Jacob's original BOM.  The components are all sorted individually, marked and bagged.

The potentiometer knobs are Black 6mm Colette type. You have a choice of Red, Black or Grey caps. Please state. Please also note that the picture shows three  colour types but you'll only be getting one type.

However, originally specified GR meter is 1mA type but the one on the case is 500uA. So, calibration will be needed.

I have also included the side chain control on the front panel and the switch + knob is included for this.  But you have to work out the rest yourselves.

PCB also not included but can be purchased from Gustav/PCB Grinder.

GBP 234.00 plus shipping and paypal. If you send it as friends/family there is no paypal fee.

gssl1.jpg

gssl2.jpg

gssl3.jpg

gssl5.jpg

gssl6.jpg

gssl7.JPG

**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************

I'd be interested in switch lot 7. How many are available in the lot and how much would shipping be to USA?

Only two as in the picture. The shipping is working out ridiculously more than the switches are worth.

Back