Favourite swear word

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I like cunt", Oh... what was the question? I have been saying " Son of a motherless Goat" way too much at work lately. Doglips is safe, as well as Motherfiler. Shit and fuck are standards, but "Pissss" is socially acceptable and fun to say.

I utter tham all, sometimes to my detriment when I realize I'm talking to a denizen of the Bible Belt or other sensitive soul, after his face distorts in agony (at that point I sometimes apologize and remind him that I've lived in California a long time).

But I think my favorite is the line uttered by the late John Hamilton as Perry White, the Editor-in-Chief at the Daily Planet, in the old TV Adventures of Superman series:

"Great Caesar's Ghost!!"

'Jesus Penis!' is a favourite among a few friends. In the South, too. Can't say that many places.

Well the kids got " Frik " or Friggin ,
but when i told my daughter one time that is wasn't nice to say Stupid ,
the next time , she calls something , " Stukid " .............she complied

C**t , never seems used in a nice way , always works , often enhanced
with the word Nasty in front

Sorry for this, but my favourite swear word is "batch production". because of the sometimes getting too commercial attitudes, people have in this forum.
regards
Bernd

[quote author="bernbrue"]Sorry for this, but my favourite swear word is "batch production". because of the sometimes getting too commercial attitudes, people have in this forum.
regards
Bernd[/quote]
Hahaha don't tell me you're actually using this :wink:
But I like the suggestion, well done ! I'll be trying to switch over from some Dutch language to this one :thumb:

[quote author="bruno2000"]There's no substitiute for "Bullshit".[/quote]

I said that word when conversing with Bruce Hofer, whom I had just finally met, and he blanched. It was one of those Sorry I'm from California moments I spoke of earlier.

It wasn't that I was disagreeing with him---I was in fact discussing switching power supplies, which Ap now uses in their latest multichannel analyzers quite successfully, and was quoting someone (in here in fact) who claimed they had but a few microvolts of output noise. Which I thought, and still think, was BS.

[quote author="bruno2000"]There's no substitiute for "Bullshit".[/quote]

I like Weapons-grade Bullshit, a class distinct from the more common Standard Bullshit.

-a

Son of a! (And my dog heads for cover)......

My dog hates the word bitch. Prolly cause I use to tell my wife she was one, when she was one in an very animated voice thus scaring the pooch.

Now I'm trying to de-sensitize her by telling her she's a lovely bitch and scratching her ears.

As for the dog... well, bless her scardy cat little heart.

Back