• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ferrofish A32 MADI ADDA 32 channel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zqone537

Hey folks,
Ferrofish A32 1650 euro
It is wiht great sadness I am letting this go. But I need the money for some upgrades failed projects.
This A32 sounds great. has so many routing options and all from the front panel. Been using it with MADI converstion.
One of the best options to get 32 or 64 ins and outs of audio. It's been working great and rock solid for the the last 3 years.
Any questions just ask.

RME MADI HDSP card 300 euro
Also have a RME MADI HDSP card. Works a it should. Comes with a Pci to Pcie adaptor card, As well as the daughter card.
Any questions just ask
Paypal
located in Sweden
Ship worldwide
Thanks!

Attachments

• ferrro.jpg
    ferrro.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220614_210916.jpg
    20220614_210916.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Off topic but, how were you mounting the RME card with that adaptor in your computer? I have a PCI HDSP9652 that’s been collecting dust but still very useable.

sorry for the hijack,

casey

I have one of those PCI to PCIe adapters saved in my Amazon cart. I like the idea of a 3D printed external case. Would you still have the .stl file you could send my way or link to?
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back