Focusrite ComPounder......schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, i hate to dredge up an old thread, but i guess its better in the long run than starting a whole new one.

i happen to have a compounder. it has always crapped out when linking both channels of compressors... the "o/l" lights activate and audio ceases to work. if one lets the unit sit for a few, it can be started again. so , for a while i have just been using the channels independently, until today, when on power up the left channel flopped into "o/l" mode permanently! no amount of resting with the power off is any help. i am about to delve into the schematic myself, but thought I'd ask if there are others about who have had similar problems and if they have any clues to a solution. surely i will post more when i have had time to reflect on the schematic. did someone mention in this thread that they had seen the power trafo fry? the thing does get hot as hell.... thanks for any replies.

james

Hey

The link is currently offline. If anyone has the file please reupload somewhere. Im desperetaly trying to fix and calibrate my compounder.

Thank you very much

Back