For Sale: Abbey Road Studios

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deuce42 said:
As for the drawers of U47's, I personally don't need one because my audio interface already comes with a built in microphone.

;D ;D ;D
Some swear by mic modelling software. Indeed, why bother with U47 when any SM57 can be modelled with needed precision  8)

And I once had someone show me this Antares VP1 processor that had "mic modelling" functions on it. I can best describe the sound to my ears as the standard SM58 dynamic mic but with a basic boss chorus guitar pedal added to the signal chain.  I have to be careful though - too much gear snobbery could land me with a one way ticket to gearslutz at which point I will truly turn into a faceless internet know-it-all:)

I think Sir Paul is smart enough to know that buying a studio is a passport to losing money. He'd rather see his history and memories retained but at someone else's expense.

Maybe the Queen will buy it who knows?  :) Or maybe a rich Saoudie.$
I remember that you can't visit unless you're a customer, i'm pretty sure, that there will be days for visit now  ;) Not free tough, the Louvre of London???

zebra50 said:
EMI! Some of you might remember this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnkDITDZT-M

Yaaaaa!! - you bet me to that one. How much did the pistols get - was it something like 50k - i think robbie has had the better piss take with 80M!!

Latest posts

Back