• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: DRIP Electronics UE100 PC Board set

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortress1w

For Sale / no trades

Selling this project to pay some bills :(

Drip Electronics Stereo PCB set - I bought the set directly from DRIP and opened the box once - it has been in my closet since.
---This sale is for the PCB set only - no other parts---

I don't sell things on this site, I frequent gearslutz etc.  but you can check out my eBay "fortress1w" -  100% feedback since 2000

PRICE $900 which includes shipping to Continental US only - paypal only please - thanks!

fortress1w said:
For Sale / no trades

Selling this project to pay some bills :(

Drip Electronics Stereo PCB set - I bought the set directly from DRIP and opened the box once - it has been in my closet since.
---This sale is for the PCB set only - no other parts---

I don't sell things on this site, I frequent gearslutz etc.  but you can check out my eBay "fortress1w" -  100% feedback since 2000

PRICE $900 which includes shipping to Continental US only - paypal only please - thanks!

Hello,

I know I'm going back in time a bit by replying now, but was hoping to ask if the pcb set is still available ?

Kind regards.

Latest posts

Back