• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are overpriced bad Chinese capsules with bad quality control that don't sound very good.

Better to get a K47 from 3U Audio, at least you get a really good Chinese capsule straight from the source
That's your own opinion, not mine, and many dyers agree that these capsules are good quality for a cheap price, but we already discussed about it in another thread. I've noticed that your comments are often negative, criticising almost everything... Please let people having their opinion.

Those are overpriced bad Chinese capsules with bad quality control that don't sound very good.

Better to get a K47 from 3U Audio, at least you get a really good Chinese capsule straight from the source
From what I can see on the 3U website, they offer one capsule an M7 type. Not what the OP was looking for. I haven't tried the Maiku capsules, I'm under the impression that they buy the backplates from China and skin them their selves assuring QC for the product

That's your own opinion, not mine, and many dyers agree that these capsules are good quality for a cheap price, but we already discussed about it in another thread. I've noticed that your comments are often negative, criticising almost everything... Please let people having their opinion.

You are the one that doesn’t seem to want other peoples opinions, judging by the content of your post.

Anyway saying that the capsules that Maiku sells are cheap Chinese capsules is not an opinion it’s a Fact.

So you should not only respect other people opinions but also accept the Facts.

From what I can see on the 3U website, they offer one capsule an M7 type. Not what the OP was looking for.

3UAudio offers many different capsules, M7, K67 and also a very very good K47 that it’s what the op asked for, and it’s also much better than Maiku crap.

You are the one that doesn’t seem to want other peoples opinions, judging by the content of your post.

Anyway saying that the capsules that Maiku sells are cheap Chinese capsules is not an opinion it’s a Fact.

So you should not only respect other people opinions but also accept the Facts.
This his not a fact, just your opinion, not mine. I've been able to make an A/B comparison with a beezneez capsule, and I prefer the Maiku. That said, I'll give up talking with you and loosing my time.

This his not a fact, just your opinion, not mine. I've been able to make an A/B comparison with a beezneez capsule, and I prefer the Maiku. That said, I'll give up talking with you and loosing my time.

I respect your opinion but you seem to have problems in respecting others.

I never tried a Beezneez so I don't have any opinion about those, some people seem to praise them others not so much.
So I don't know how good of a comparison that is or not, but I tried the Chinese capsules that Maiku sells against 3Uaudio K47 and 797 Audio K67 and they're much inferior, also the the quality control was pretty bad on the capsules I received. So I can't recommend Maiku capsules to anyone since they're just overpriced re-branded cheap chinese OEM capsules, specially when there's much better capsules in the same price range or even cheaper (3Audio)

Back