• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS. EU 10x NEVE Penny & Giles faders. type PGF 3260 with VCA card

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre tchmil

cleaning out the closet.
10 x P&G faders Type PGF 3260 with Neve front and VCA card
I don't know the specs
Throw is 110 mm or close.
mechanical connection holes are 120mm apart.
DBX VCA
90 euro+ ship and fees.

Now if I could just figure out what type of faders these were I might buy them!!
Any pictures etc? Are the 5k or 10k vca etc!
Have done a few searches but can't make sense of the p & g fader charts!

10 x P&G faders Type PGF 3260
According to the P&G data sheet they are 2K7 VCA types.

hi Ian , how do you come to this conclusion ?
PGF Series datasheet states : PGF3 is prefix , second number is stroke length (2 = 104mm) third number is law (6=VCA) forth number is output channels (0= one)

The resistance is determined by the next letter behind the PGF3260 which isn´t mentionend at all .
1kΩ = B 5kΩ = C 10kΩ = D VCA2k7Ω= E
the next letter only states which mounting threads are used : M3 =M 4-40 UNC = U

i myself , without the intention to hijack andre tchmil´s thread , do have five P&G PGF3260/D/M for sale .
That translates to 104mm 10kΩ VCA Faders .
So if anyone´s interested .....

nashkato said:
10 x P&G faders Type PGF 3260
According to the P&G data sheet they are 2K7 VCA types.

hi Ian , how do you come to this conclusion ?
PGF Series datasheet states : PGF3 is prefix , second number is stroke length (2 = 104mm) third number is law (6=VCA) forth number is output channels (0= one)

The resistance is determined by the next letter behind the PGF3260 which isn´t mentionend at all .
1kΩ = B 5kΩ = C 10kΩ = D VCA2k7Ω= E
the next letter only states which mounting threads are used : M3 =M 4-40 UNC = U

i myself , without the intention to hijack andre tchmil´s thread , do have five P&G PGF3260/D/M for sale .
That translates to 104mm 10kΩ VCA Faders .
So if anyone´s interested .....

OK- perhaps I misread the data sheet,  but it looks to me that the only VCA resistance available is 2K7 but I guess it really means 2K7 is only available in VCA law but in that case I would have expected them the say 2k7 (VCA only).

Cheers

Ian

Hi, still have these faders for sale?  if so, what would shipping be to the US?  zip 48220

Latest posts

Back