• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Fswap 51x rack-51x PSU-2x CAPI VP26- Eurorack - Minibrute - EH Stereo Chorus

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuts

Hi,

You're welcome to pick it at home around a wine or coffee. Items are in France.
We split shipping costs in France. Foreign people are welcome at their expense, but let's talk about it since costs varies so much depending in the country you live.

- I sell  the whole 51x gear for 450€: 1 CAPI VP26 Finished, 1 CAPI VP26 complete Kit (Both stepped gain) , 2x GAR1731 (1 assembled, i have a solder bridge to fix) , RACK assembled, PSU assembled, only lacks an enclosure and to do the cabling, i bought everything to finish it minus fuses i think. 450€ S/H OUT  SOLD

- Arturia Minibrute under warranty October 2014, box, overlays, never moved: 330€ S/h IN in France.

- Eurorack Synthrotek EKO (PT2399 delay) assembled: 75€ S/H SPLIT in France.

- Eurorack 2x Thonk Spring Reverb kits: 1 external connector, 1 internal. 130€ Pair, 70€ single unit. S/H SPLIT in France.

- Electro harmonix Stereo Clone Theory new: 70€ S/H SPLIT in France 

I come back with pictures. Basically you get the 51x gear free for less than the price of 2 VP26 kits.

I can swap for:
Atari Mega ST with Cubase 3.01 with Dongle, Midex+, Notator with dongle, Amiga 1200 etc...that kind of gear.
E-mu PX7, XL7, MP7 with Protean drums, phatt, World expedition, XL, Vintage PRO... ROMS.
E-MU E64, E6400, E4XT ultra, Esynth, E4K...
Roland MV8800
And yes...Soundcraft 328XD.

Everything will be perfectly protected for shipping, i'm really used to it! The only item that had a problem during shipping was the first one i ever shipped, and it never happened again in 15 years.

I come back with photos. Cheers.

ward said:
Pm'd for the 51x stuff !

lacks an enclosure
You mean the power supply ?

Is this a typo ?  Gar1731 opamp ?

Answered! Yes PSU enclosure. Of course i wanted to write GAR1731 opamp. I guess i mixed 2520 and 1731 in my head. I'll correct that now.

@  SKJGProject: actually i prefer to sold it as a whole bundle and indeed i have many people interested, but if it doesn't happen  and someone is interested for the rest i may split the sell. We keep in touch. Thanks for your interest.

I'm doing pictures of all theses items now.

Yep! I come back to the people that PM'd me later.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING>> My mistake, while moving the rack to assemble it for shipping a moment ago, i broke a Female XLR Connector. This and you are left to buy the Male 6 prong connector for the power cable and Female for the rack.

s48p.jpg

u2nm.jpg

d9nx.jpg

hig7.jpg

vilc.jpg

c1h6.jpg

wj5h.jpg

Hi, thanks to all the people that had interest in my stuff, actually i had a lot of people here and elsewhere wanting to buy the  51x gear.

Thus, i will sell it in the order of mail contact. That's fair i think.

It is almost sold actually, i only wait for confirmation. We keep in touch. 

I updated original post since i can swap for Atari and Amiga gear/softwares too.

Back