• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - Altec, DIY Mixers w/Langevin AM301 cards, Peerless trans, Tube Amp Guts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzcrisis

Got some various stuff to trade or sell. Would prefer to trade, and I'm open to just about anything. Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/Fi5AT

Two old DIY mixers -- They don't work, or at least not completely--plenty of good parts though. One of them includes two preamp cards which are clones of the Langevin AM301 cards--these have been tested, and work. The front of the chassis swings out like the old RCA mixers. There are tons of nice stereo pots, bakelite knobs, telephone company switches (rugged), connectors, 1/4"/RCA/XLR jacks, VU meters, etc. to be pilfered.  $150 for the one with the Langevin cards, and $75 for the other one. They're not too heavy--shipping should be reasonable.

Altec 342b tube mixer -- This needs repair. One of the large resistors has split in two. I don't think there's any other damage, but could probably use a re-cap. Comes with nice tubes, mostly RCA. I do have a Peerless 4722 transformer for it, which I'm listing separately, but if you want it thrown in, add 50 bucks. Asking $150 without transformer.

Peerless 4722 Transformer -- $90. Works.

Roberts tube tape electronics -- Not the version that everyone modifies, but may be of use. Probably not functional. $25.

Latest posts

Back