• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS Opamps and transformers jensen lundahl melcor beyer JLM

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltimore

My DIY time is practically nonexistent these days so i'm selling some bits:

Lundahl LL7903 pair: Pulls from OSA cards. One was missing a pin on the primary side when i pulled it, but these are 1+1+1+1 : 2+2+2+2 so still plenty of windings to work with. Good one is good, missing pin one sounded fine/the same on the OSA cards. how about $125or offer?

Melcor / Beyer model 400-16: i think these are 1:8, recently tried on a preamp and both work fine, sound cool, pretty much flat but with a ~1db tilt towards the top end from ~30-20k when terminiated with 100k (which i believe is how they were originaly terminted on the melcor cards from long long ago). $75 pair or offer.

OSA opamps: pull from osa preamps, work fine $25 pair (i think these are hybrid IC/discrete)

Big Fet Bloak opamps: 4x, these came from a group buy long ago, but the diodes were in the wrong places. I fixed two, two still need the diodes rearranged. $100
for the lot of them and i can tell you how to fix the wonky ones. working ones were just removed from preamps, sound killer

Melcor 1731 "v1" PCBs: qty 18 how about $25 for the lot?

GAR 2520 kits: $15 each 4 still available

Jensen jt-115k-e pair: sold
JLM 99v: SOLD
Questionable opamps: gone

gar2520s.jpgopamps transformers.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back