• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS or FT: Bosch MP 0,5uF/250V for your vintage Neumann or AKG Mikrofon.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock soderstrom

Tour de France
Sold!

Hi, I trade or sell this unused Bosch MP 0,5uF/250 capacitor.

It measures 656nF, ESR: 0.4Ohm and Vloss 0.7% on my cheap component tester, see photo.

Im looking for a LDC mic capsule, U47 style mic body, input or output transformer (small signal or guitar amp) or other cool stuff.

I sell for best offer, too. Shipping worldwide.

PS: this is my last one.

20220908_083421.gif

Last edited:
If there’s only one I don’t think I need it, but I wonder if you’d do me a favor and measure length and diameter?

Thanks, and cool cap… I’m sure someone will love to have it!

It's imported from Germany, but you are located in Germany ? Something is fishy ... I'll report to the moderators !
Thomas, it would be nice if you would not post baseless suspicions in my thread. Show some respect, if you have something to say or questions to ask, send me a PM. Thanks!

Oops, my bad, I really thought this thread was a joke from the beginning haha 😂
My post was totally a joke in that matter !
I just googled this cap and I see this is a serious sale, apologies ! I understand why you didn’t like my post now. Sorry about that !

And good luck with the sale !

Latest posts

Back