• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pair of Neumann W491A vintage eq (Haufe transformers)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjurowiec

For sale 2 x Neumann W491A vintage equalizer modules with consecutive serial numbers #1762 and #1763. They have stepped potentiometers, so they could be used for stereo bus or mastering processing. They both are in working condition and sound great due to the fully analog path and Haufe transformers. Selling with matching female connectors soldered to audio cables, and a PSU - so they could be instantly used without additional racking.

The packet contains:
  • 2 x Neumann W491A vintage equalizer module
  • 2 x Matching female connector with soldered cables for audio i/o and power
  • 1 x PSU 24V
Pictures are of actual items. Please inspect the pictures for their overall optical details. They have some signs of use, i.e. some plastic caps have small chips.

Sales conditions:
  • Buyers within the EU and UK only! I will ship with a tracking number. Pickup in person is possible.
  • This is a private sale with no returns, but I would not expect problems with the units. The modules are vintage, but they are german audio engineering at its best, so they should serve well for years.
  • If you are not sure if the tools are for you, please ask a question before the bidding or just don’t bid.

Price (for the whole packet): 650 GBP + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_095656.jpg
    IMG_20200725_095656.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 48
Back