FUDGE!!!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

o.k. so I got to unplug last week and visit relatives in  Wisconsin.  Minimal internet access and a minimal working cell phone.  Anyway I picked up fudge from this place and it was awesome, really yummy. Must be all that Wisconsin dairy I hear about.  They have an online shop and can ship. 

https://www.tremblaysweetshop.com

Funny you should mention fudge; this evening I just got round to eating some Yorkshire fudge my son bought me for Father's day. I have always loved fudge but it is not kind to my waistline. I also love the way if catches the back of your throat. As you say, YUMMY!

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Funny you should mention fudge; this evening I just got round to eating some Yorkshire fudge my son bought me for Father's day. I have always loved fudge but it is not kind to my waistline. I also love the way if catches the back of your throat. As you say, YUMMY!

Cheers

Ian

When I walked into the place, I swear the intoxicating aromas caused me some weight gain by themselves.

Up here in North Norfolk, where in many ways life is much as it was in the 50s (no dual carriageways for instance), you can still find 'old fashioned' sweet shops, the kind where every week you used to go to spend your pocket money. As you say, the aroma of those places is quite overpowering and instantly transports me back 60 years. Bon Bons, Gob Stoppers, Run and Butters, Sherbert Fountains, Kali, Shag, Refreshers and Sweet Cigarettes.

Cheers

Ian

Back