• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Future Retro db mastering processor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zqone537

Hey folks,

Up for grabs is a Future Retro db Mastering Processor. 1,600 euro
I have had this for 2 years. Is in excellent condition. Has just been looked over by my tech guy.
This is mastering grade so sorry I will not go lower. It’s a beast of a box! And for all you get, I believe it's well worth it.
Sonically transparent, this Swiss Army Knife can be used for tracking, summing, and mastering your tracks, as well as full control of your monitoring system.

Here's the specs:

2 mic pre inputs and 2 1/4 inch inputs- All inputs and outputs are fully balanced, and internal signal routing is 99 percent balanced for the lowest
possible noise.
Up to 16 channels of audio passive summing are provided via db25 cables. First 8 inputs can be switched to either mono or stereo inputs.
8 switchable inputs via db25 cables, to create your own mastering chain. Switching is handled by high-voltage relays, providing a color-free/noise-free
audio path, with outstanding headroom.
Mid/side processing
Parallel processing via mix knob
Has 3 monitor outs, A,B, and C is the sub output. Headphone output. And direct to DAW output.
Delayed monitor activation at power on/off prevents transients from harming your monitors.

Trade is a maybe. What you got?

Located in Sweden

Will ship worldwide

Paypal

Thanks!

Attachments

• db retro mast.jpg
    db retro mast.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back