• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G1176 x2, racked melcor GME-20 x2, protech compressors x2

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltimore

Need to raise some funds for a property tax bill, so i have to sell this stuff:

two G1176s, mnats rev h. one is OEP in/out, the other is OEP in and edcor xs1100 out. I did not build these, but they're clean builds and work and sound good.  the meters do not track gain reduction well, but i'd assume they just need to be calibrated. one pictured, other looks identical. $400 each.

Melcor GME-20 EQs, racked. These work and sound good. Have old api output transformers to balance the outputs. Like a 2 band 550 eq. The bypass switches do not work, everything else is good to go. these sound super cool! This was my second rack job, so the front panel is a little askew. not terrible but worth mentioning. NO POWER SUPPLY. you will need a bipolar 15v supply. has a 4pin XLR wired to accept your power supply. $700 (this is less than the modules cost me).

protech 66303 pair.  i paid $200 for these, will sell for the same amount. they pass audio and both compress, but the thresholds seem way off from each other.  could use a recap and new switches for the meter and bypass. and you'll need to sort whatever threshold issue.

offers considered, buyer pays shipping from baltimore, md.

Attachments

• studio stuffs.JPG
    studio stuffs.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back