• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GDY51X Rack with rack psu, first ones. Open to offers.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmonaut

I have to sell it...too much studio gear for my needs, it's one from the first batches with a 2u rack psu, the enclosure is plain black aluminium, not the one sold by Volker and Jeff.

Everything working great, only fault is that one led and one fuse drills are 5mm upper than the others in the front panel.

The preamps are just a pair, the other pair sold. They are the classic api ones with ed transformers and ML2520 opamps.

I would prefer to sell it in Europe, shipping would be unsane to other places.

EDIT:
I have revised prices I paid and I can have a better price:

-Each VP26 preamp: Sold
-GDY51X rack and psu:  450 euros + shipping. Any offer?

Attachments

• capi.jpg
    capi.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 310
I do have a Great River MP-2 2ch 19" 1U coming up for trade (just on final stages with it)
and could possibly throw in a Hamptone HJFP2.

Hey G-Sun, I didn't see this reply...but really I can not take trades anymore...I'm into financial problems.

Thanks in advance, please any interested person send me a message or mail, not only reply here.

The two potential buyers dissapeared during mail conversations...Still on sale, I would be interested in trades also, mainly Moog minitaur or slim phatty, adjusting with cash.

Back