• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Switching PSU 16/-16V & 48V + DC filter board for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarthTone

I got this power setup for a project, built the DC filter board, and then decided to go a different direction & build a linear external PSU for my project. So now I don’t need this setup and someone here may find it useful.

To clarify, this is a nice switching PSU with 5-pin XLR connector. The DC Filter PCB was bought separately to use in a preamp build. I populated the board, cleaned it, and tested it. It works perfectly. All voltages are correct. I installed the regulators under the PCB so they can heatsink to the metal case in your project.

I will also include the two jumpers you can use to bypass the voltage regulators if you want to use a PSU that already has the correct voltages (like the one listed here). The regulators in the filter PCB are only useful if you want to step down from 24V or something.

I installed some wires on the output side.

This is all brand new.

The PSU sells for $90 on CollectiveCases.com

The PCB and the parts cost around $50.

I’ll sell the whole thing as a set for $135 including shipping to the USA. I will sell them individually for the prices listed above.

Lemme know!

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_4547.jpeg
    IMG_4547.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4548.jpeg
    IMG_4548.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4549.jpeg
    IMG_4549.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1